Cinnamon Honey Scones
Perfect to whip up at a moments notice, these scones have a lovely hint of sugar and spice.
How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Sift the flour and Gregg's Cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Mix the honey, cream and ½ cup water together. Add to the dry ingredients and mix into a soft dough, adding more water if required.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured board, knead lightly and press out into a rectangle 3 cm thick. Cut into eight pieces or use a round cookie cutter to cut into circles. Place on the tray and brush with milk.
- Bake for 10 -15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with jam and cream.
2 cups self raising flour
1 - 2 tsp Gregg's Ground Cinnamon
2 Tbsp liquid honey
½ cup cream
½ - ¾ cup water