Cinnamon Sugar Palmiers
Create your own French pastries at home with this quick and easy, 4-ingredient recipe that everyone will love!
How to Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan bake). Mix caster sugar and Gregg’s Ground Cinnamon and set aside.
- On a floured surface roll pastry out to a square 30cm x 30cm. Sprinkle over cinnamon sugar.
- Roll the pastry tightly from one side into the centre and then from the other side into the centre to form a double scroll. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut scrolls into 1cm thick slices. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle over extra sugar. Bake at 200°C for 13-15 minutes until golden. Transfer to a baking rack to cool.
* You can also half dip the palmier in some melted chocolate.
* Instead of a block of flaky puff pastry you can also use pastry sheets.
¼ cup caster sugar
2 tsp Gregg's Ground Cinnamon
400 g block flaky puff pastry, thawed
1 Tbsp caster sugar, extra