This dessert is very easy for kids to make themselves. Make sure you start at least two hours before you need it so that the jelly has time to set.
How to Cook
- Pour 1 cup of milk each into two separate bowls.
- Sprinkle the Gregg's Choco-Fudge Instant Dessert Mix into one bowl and the Gregg's Strawberry Swirl Instant Dessert Mix into the other. Whisk until well combined and then refrigerate to set.
- Mix the Gregg's Raspberry Jelly with 1/2 cup of boiling water and stir until jelly crystals have dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir, then refrigerate until set.
- Assemble 8 parfait glasses and place a spoonful of jelly in the bottom. On top of this place a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and then some sliced banana. Cover with chocolate dessert and another layer of banana and then strawberry dessert.
- Continue layering until the glasses are full ending up with vanilla ice cream on top.
- Pop a flake into each dessert and serve at once.
2 cups milk
3 ½ Tbsp (½ packet) Gregg's Choco-Fudge Instant Dessert
3 ½ Tbsp (½ packet) Gregg's Strawberry Swirl Instant Dessert
4 Tbsp (½ packet) Gregg's Raspberry Jelly
1 litre vanilla ice cream
2 bananas, sliced
4 30g chocolate flake bars, cut in half lengthways