How to Cook
- Preheat oven to 140°C (fan assisted). Mix cornflour, Gregg’s Ground Mixed Spice, white wine vinegar and vanilla extract together to make a paste. Set aside. Mix caster and brown sugar together.
- Whisk egg whites together in a clean bowl until soft peaks form. Continue whisking, adding sugar a little at a time alternately with the cornflour mixture until the meringue is stiff and glossy.
- Spoon 6 meringues, spaced apart onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Shape into nests by making dips in the centre with the back of a spoon. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off the oven and leave to cool in the oven for a further 1 hour.
- To serve place a meringue nest on a serving plate. Fill with whipped cream or Greek-style yoghurt and fresh strawberries. Spoon the peach coulis over the meringue.
To Make the Peach Coulis:
- Place the Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.