Spiced Plum Crumble
A delishously decadent and simple dessert that's perfect for that upcoming dinner party.
How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Drain the plums and reserve the juice. Cut the plums in half and remove the stone. Place plums in a 20cm round ovenproof dish. Pour the juice from the plums in a saucepan, add Gregg's Cinnamon Quills and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until syrup is reduced by 2/3.
- Remove the cinnamon quills and pour the juice into 20cm round ovenproof dish with the drained plums.
- Combine the Gregg's Crumble Mix with the melted butter, coconut and Gregg's Mixed Spice; toss with a fork until well blended. Sprinkle evenly over the fruit.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
850 g can Wattie's Black Dorris Plums, drained
3 Gregg's Cinnamon Quills
1 packet Gregg's Classic Crumble Mix
50 g butter, melted
½ cup desiccated coconut
1 Tbsp Gregg's Ground Mixed Spice