These easy and delicious quiches will quickly disappear at parties!
Approximately 15 quiches
How to Cook
- Combine the self raising flour, wholemeal flour, butter and salt in a bowl or food processor. Process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough cold water to make a soft dough. Roll the dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease 12 medium muffin tins.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured board, cut out small circles and fit into the muffin tins.
- To prepare the filling, combine the cream, eggs, Gregg's Rubbed Chives, Gregg's Rubbed Parsley and freshly ground Gregg's Natural Sea Salt and Gregg's Coloured Peppercorns to taste.
- Place the diced chorizo and cheese into the pastry cases and pour in the egg mixture, making sure they are not overfilled. Sprinkle with Gregg's Ground Paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the egg is set.
- Chopped gherkins and whole kernel corn
- Vine ripened tomatoes and herbs
- Prosciutto and pine nuts
- Spinach and feta
- Smoked salmon and dill
- Smoked chicken and brie
- Ham, cheese and onion
- Roasted capsicum and salami
- Blue cheese and mushroom
1 cup self raising flour
½ cup wholemeal flour
125g cold butter, cut into cubes
pinch of salt
ice cold water
1 cup cream
1 tsp Gregg's Chopped Chives
1 tsp Gregg's Rubbed Parsley
Gregg's Coloured Peppercorns, freshly ground
Gregg's Natural Sea Salt, freshly ground
1 cooked chorizo sausage, diced
½ cup grated cheese
Gregg's Ground Paprika