Quick Beef Wraps
These Green Curry Beef Wraps are perfect for a delicious and easy summer lunch that the whole family will love.
How to Cook
- In a large frying pan heat the oil over high heat, add beef in batches, cooking each batch until it is well browned. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add capsicum and cook for 1 minute. Add the Gregg's Garlic Salt, Gregg's Ground Cumin and Gregg's Coriander Flakes and stir fry for a further minute. Return beef to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until it is cooked through.
- Heat burritos or tortillas according to directions on packet.
- Divide lettuce and tomatoes amongst tortillas, top with beef and a dollop of sour cream.
- Wrap to enclose filling and serve immediately.
1 Tbsp oil
500 g beef schnitzel or rump steak, thinly sliced
1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
½ tsp Gregg's Garlic Salt
1 tsp Gregg's Ground Cumin
1 tsp Gregg's Coriander Flakes
8 burritos or tortillas
4 ripe tomatoes, diced
2 cups finely shredded lettuce
½ cup sour cream