How to Cook
- Combine the olive oil, Gregg's Crushed Ginger, Gregg's Crushed Garlic, chilli, parsley and Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning in a small bowl.
- Slice chicken breast in half horizontally to form two thin fillets. Place the chicken fillets into the marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Cook on a preheated BBQ over medium heat, for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once during cooking until the chicken is cooked. Alternatively cook in a dash of oil in a frying pan.
- Spread each burger bun base with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] Good™ Peri Peri Mayonnaise. Top with a chicken fillet, red onion slices, cucumber ribbons and coriander sprigs. Top with the bun lid and serve.
* Instead of burger buns, try pita bread, wraps or slices of Turkish bread.
* To make cucumber ribbons, use a potato peeler to peel off long, thin strips.