How to Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan bake). Heat a dash of oil in a pan and gently sauté the onion until soft. Add Gregg’s Curry Powder and cook a further minute. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl mix together lamb mince, breadcrumbs, onion mixture and Wattie's Tomato Sauce 50% Less Sugar. Divide mixture into 4.
- Cut pastry sheets in half. Spoon ¼ of the mixture down the centre of the pastry sheet. Roll the pastry to enclose the filling. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, seam side down. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
- Brush pastry tops with milk and sprinkle over Gregg’s Sesame Seeds. Bake for 20-25 minutes until pastry is golden and filling cooked. Transfer to a cooling rack* for 5 minutes before cutting each roll into 5 pieces. Serve warm with Wattie's Tomato Sauce 50% Less Sugar.
* Fat will have come out of the lamb mince during cooking. Removing them from the baking tray when cooked will ensure the pastry doesn’t go soggy.