Stuffed Capsicums with Garlic & Herb Seasoning
A tasty way to jazz up mince ~ these stuffed capsicums are perfect for lunch served with fresh bread and a mixed salad.
How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the Gregg's Crushed Garlic, onion, celery and mince and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the mince has browned. Add the Gregg's Garlic and Herb Sea Salt, Tomato Paste and water and cook for another 5 minutes or until the mince is cooked. Add the cooked rice and stir through.
- Cut the tops off the capsicums and remove the seeds and core.
- Fill with the mince mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Return the top to the capsicum to keep the filling moist while cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 - 45 minutes or until the capsicums have softened but still hold their shape.
- Serve with vegetables or salad.
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Gregg's Crushed Garlic
1 onion, finely diced
1 celery stalk, diced
500 g lean lamb or beef mince
4 tsp Gregg's Garlic and Herb Sea Salt
1 50g sachet Gregg's Tomato Paste
½ cup water
1 cup cooked rice
½ cup grated cheese
fresh herbs, to garnish