Cinnamon Maple Pork Roast
This is a great new idea for roast pork; it gives a delicious spicy maple note through the meat and turns your ordinary pork roast into something spectacular.
How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the breadcrumbs, macadamia nuts, maple syrup and Gregg's Ground Cinnamon in a bowl.
- Unroll the pork loin and spread the stuffing down the centre. Roll up the loin and secure with food-safe string.
- Brush the pork with oil and grind over Gregg's Natural Sea Salt. Place the pork in a roasting dish and roast in the preheated oven for 1-1½ hours or until the juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
1 tsp Gregg's Ground Cinnamon
⅓ cup chopped macadamia nuts
2 Tbsp maple syrup
½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
1.5 kg boneless pork loin roast
Gregg's Natural Sea Salt, freshly ground