Rice & Pasta
The ultimate in comfort food, that everyone will love. Try making this dish yours with a sprinkle of Gregg's Ground Paprika for added flavour and colour.
How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the macaroni following the directions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring, until blended. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly. Continue stirring over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Cook for a further minute then remove from the heat and stir in 1 cup of grated cheese. Season to taste with Gregg's Natural Sea Salt Grinder and Gregg's Black Peppercorn Grinder. Stir in the macaroni.
- Pour the mixture into an oven proof dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, extra grated cheese and Gregg's Paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the macaroni cheese is golden brown.
2 cups macaroni elbows
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp flour
2 cups milk
1 cup grated tasty cheese
Gregg's Natural Sea Salt
Gregg's Whole Black Peppercorns
¾ cup grated tasty cheese, extra
¼ cup dried breadcrumbs
1 tsp Gregg's Ground Paprika