Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
The perfect accompaniment to any roast or BBQ.
How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the potatoes and kumara in a large baking dish and drizzle with the oil.
- Add the Gregg's Sea Salt, Gregg's Pepper and Gregg's Rubbed Rosemary and mix well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Add the courgettes and red pepper and bake for a further 15 minutes or until the vegetables are golden.
1 kg potatoes, suitable for roasting
2 kumara, cut into pieces
2 Tbsp olive oil
Gregg's Natural Sea Salt, freshy ground, to season
Gregg's Whole Black Peppercorns, freshly ground, to season
1 Tbsp Gregg's Rubbed Rosemary
3 courgettes, cut into 3cm pieces
1 red pepper, cut into chunks