How to Cook
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Place the potato wedges on a baking tray in a single layer. Mix the oil and Gregg's Lemon Pepper Seasoning together. Toss through the wedges. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until they are golden and cooked, turning halfway through cooking. While the wedges are cooking, prepare the fish.
- Mix together the Parmesan cheese, parsley and panko crumbs in a shallow bowl. Place the flour on a plate.
- Pat the fish fillets dry with paper towels. Dip the fish into the flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip the fish in the beaten egg and coat in the parmesan crumbs. Place on a tray. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- To make the Tomayo Sauce: Mix together the HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise and Wattie’s Tomato Sauce, adding a squeeze of lemon to taste.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Pan-fry the fish for 3–4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked. Serve the fish with the seasoned potato wedges, baby peas and Tomayo Sauce.
* Floury potato varieties are Agria, Red Rascal and Ilam Hardy. These varieties are excellent for roasting and wedges as they are low in water content but high in starch and have a fluffy texture.
** Tarakihi, gurnard, snapper or red cod fillets are perfect for this recipe.