- Cut the snapper fillets into strips. Mix the flour and Gregg's Ground Paprika together and season with salt and pepper. Dust the fish with seasoned flour. Dip in the beaten egg. Coat the fish with panko bread crumbs and place on a tray. Refrigerate while preparing the Mango Salsa.
- To make the Mango Salsa: Mix together the mango, chilli, spring onion and herbs. Stir through the lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Cook the crumbed fish strips in batches over medium–highheat, turning once, until golden and cooked. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Heat the tortillas according to packet directions.
- Place the lettuce across the centre of a tortilla. Top with the crumbed fish. Squeeze over the HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise. Finish with the Mango Salsa. Fold the tortilla to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve immediately.
* Replace snapper fillets with tarakihi or gurnard fillets if wished.
** If mango is not available, replace with ½ a pawpaw.