- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a dash of oil in a small saucepan over medium–low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is soft. Stir in the Gregg's Whole Cumin Seeds, Gregg's Ground Coriander, and Gregg's Ground Turmeric, adding an extra dash of oil if the pan is dry.
- Add the chilli, lime juice and Wattie’s Frozen Baby Peas. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the peas are tender, stirring regularly.
- Mix together the cooked diced potatoes, pea mixture and chopped coriander. Season to taste. Set the filling aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Place a spoonful of filling in the middle of each square. Wet the edges of the pastry and fold over to make a triangle. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Place the samosas on the baking tray. Brush with a little beaten egg or milk. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and filling is hot.
- To make the Yoghurt and Mint Dip: Mix the ingredients together. Serve in a bowl alongside the samosas.
* Freeze the uncooked samosas on a tray. Once they are frozen, pack into resealable bags. Cook as required from frozen for 20–25 minutes.* Replace the diced potato with diced kumara.