- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Grease a deep 12 or 18 hole muffin tin.
- Put the bran, wholemeal flour, flour, baking powder, Gregg’s Ground Cinnamon and brown sugar into a mixing bowl and stir to mix.
- Melt the butter with the golden syrup.
- Whisk the milk, eggs and baking soda until the baking soda has dissolved.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add the milk mixture, melted butter and golden syrup along with the chopped feijoas. Gently mix together to combine the ingredients, being careful not to overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the muffins are golden and spring back when lightly touched. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
* Replace the feijoa with fresh apples or drained canned peaches or pears, chopping the fruit before adding.