- Combine the olive oil, ginger, garlic, chilli, parsley and Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning in a small bowl.
- Slice the chicken breast fillets in half horizontally to form 2 thin fillets. Place the chicken fillets into a shallow dish. Rub the herb and spice mix into the chicken. Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Cook on a preheated BBQ over medium heat, for 10–12 minutes, turning once during cooking, or until the chicken is cooked. Alternatively cook in a dash of oil in a frying pan.
- Spread each burger bun base with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Peri Peri Mayonnaise. Top with a chicken fillet, red onion, cucumber and coriander. Top with the bun lid and serve.
* To make cucumber ribbons, use a potato peeler to peel off long, thin strips.
** Instead of burger buns, try pita bread, wraps or slices of Turkish bread.