- Preheat oven to 180°C. Drain Wattie’s Boysenberries in Syrup and combine with the diced apples. Spoon fruit into individual ramekins (or use a soufflé or baking dish).
- To make the crumble place the butter, brown sugar, flour and Gregg's Ground Cinnamon into a food processor. Pulse until combined (they will look like breadcrumbs when done). Add the cornflakes and give a quick pulse to just mix the flakes through and avoid breaking them up too much.
- Divide the crumble over the fruit. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crumble is golden and fruit hot. Serve with yoghurt, ice cream, cream or custard.
* The crumble can be made by hand if you don’t have a food processor. Place brown sugar, flour and Gregg's Ground Cinnamon into a mixing bowl and rub in the butter with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir through the cornflakes.
* Replace apples with fresh pears or drain a can of Wattie’s Pears, dice and mix with the boysenberries.
* Any extra crumble mixture can be put into an airtight container and frozen until required. No need to thaw just sprinkle frozen crumble mix over your favourite fruit combination.