- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted).
- To make the Stuffing: In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, onion, Gregg’s Mixed Herbs, parsley and ¼ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise.
- To prepare the Chicken: Pat the chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Fill the chicken cavity with the stuffing. Tie the legs together. Place in a roasting pan.
- Mix together ¼ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise and Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Spread over the chicken.
- Roast for approximately 1½ hours (30 minutes per 500g). To check if the chicken is cooked, insert a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh. The juices will run clear when cooked.
- Remove from the oven, cover lightly with foil and allow to rest for 5–10 minutes before carving. Serve with roast potatoes and your favourite green vegetables.
* If using a whole frozen chicken, thaw completely on a tray in the refrigerator before stuffing and cooking.