- Preheat the slow cooker on low. Place the pork shoulder chops into the slow cooker. Scatter over the chopped onion.
- In a bowl, whisk together Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, garlic, ginger and orange juice. Pour over the pork. Add the Gregg's Whole Star Anise. Cover and cook on low for 7–8 hours.
- Remove the pork and pull the meat off the bone using two forks. Remove the star anise from the sauce. Add the pulled pork back into the sauce. Serve over rice. Garnish with toasted Gregg's Sesame Seeds, chopped chilli and thinly sliced spring onions if wished. Serve with your favourite vegetables.
* Star anise pairs perfectly with pork, complementing the flavours in the dish.
* Use the pulled pork to fill bao buns with Asian Slaw.