- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat a dash of oil in a pan over medium heat and gently sauté the onion until soft. Add the Gregg’s Curry Powder and cook for a further minute. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the lamb mince, breadcrumbs, onion mixture and Wattie's Tomato Sauce 50% Less Sugar. Divide the mixture into 4.
- Cut the pastry sheets in half. Spoon a quarter of the mixture down the centre of a pastry sheet and brush the edge with a little water to seal. Roll the pastry to enclose the filling. Place on the prepared baking tray, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling.
- Brush the pastry tops with milk and sprinkle over Gregg’s Sesame Seeds. Bake for 20–25 minutes until the pastry is golden and the filling is cooked. Transfer to a wire rack* and allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting each roll into 5 pieces. Serve warm with extra Wattie's Tomato Sauce 50% Less Sugar on the side.
* Removing the rolls from the baking tray when cooked will ensure the pastry doesn’t go soggy.
** Replace lamb with beef, pork or chicken mince.