- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Drain the Wattie’s Chickpeas in Springwater and dry them on paper towels to absorb as much of the moisture as possible. Transfer to a baking paper lined baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, Gregg’s Ground Cumin, Coriander, Rubbed Oregano and salt.
- Remove the chickpeas from the oven, transfer to the bowl and toss through the oil mix. Return the chickpeas to the baking tray. Roast for a further 30–35 minutes or until the chickpeas are crisp and golden.
* This recipe gets the Healthy Pick for Light Meals and Sides.
* Make sure that the chickpeas are drained and dried thoroughly before roasting to ensure they go crispy.